Cassidy
Jade
Davis
April 15, 2009
8 lbs. 3 oz.
22 inches
Cassidy came home at 10:00 pm on the 15th, the kids were so excited to see her! Braden was the only one who fell asleep, he was thrilled in the morning when he got to meet his baby sister.
I have given birth 5 times now! That is so crazy. It never grows old, birth is such a miracle. We feel so blessed to have one more sweet angel to care for.
If you were wondering...yes we are done:)

8 comments:
Congrats Davis family!!! We love you and are thinking of you! Way to go Stac!
Congrats, she is so beautiful.
So cute, I wish I could come see her. I hate being sick.
Congratulations guys! I'm so happy for you! She sure is a cutie!
She is so precious!
OMG! She looks just like Braden!! You came home the same day!!! It must be nice having babies in Utah. I actually was able to come the next day because I had Noah early in the morning.
Can you believe we had our babies exactly 1 month apart. How neat. I can't wait to see Cassidy and the rest of your crew. Tell Todd hey from me and Nick.
did you just say the giving birth never grows old? Okay, YOU ARE MY HERO!!! Cassidy looks to me like baby Camille! so cute!
I don't believe you!The I'm done part!
Post a Comment