Sunday, September 14, 2008

Did you know...

Todd loves football and was on the 1993 High School State Championship Football team, #85!?

Stacey mows the lawn and usually drives when Todd is with her.

Camille loves Junie B. Jones books and animals, she has an anole lizard as a pet.

Derek has a hamster named Fuzzie, he's a cute little thing!

Braden loves preschool and wants to go everyday, he has a birthday this week, #4.

Kaylee is way too clever and loves to hold Fuzzie, even if it means throwing his cage on the ground to get him out.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Wow..those are all things I did not know! I love to mow the lawn too! Happy Birthday Braden!

Slades said...

that was fun little davis trivia. that's funny you drive when todd's with you. I know a couple people do that. I let ryan drive because he can dodge accidents in lightning speed,where I can't even realize what's going on.

Rebecca said...

I thought the reason you got married was so that you didn't have to drive!

J-Mom said...

Happy Birthday Braden!

I behind in commenting!

Interesting information, interesting!

Can I add more? Just joking!

Miss ya!